Day 12 - Last day in Harajuku

04:52

Photobucket

We spent our last day in Harajuku, I felt really depressed because I loved so much my trip ç_ç  we decided to explored again  the district and we found another  cute little shrine near la Foret’s street, it’s really impressive that you can find new places, shops and many more everyday!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can spend all my time in a place like this, it was so quiet and beautiful, I loved it so much! I also love the super big  fishes in the lake ahah I never saw  in my life fishes big like these! The shrine was modest and cute like the big one in Harajuku park

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also cheked Takeshita Dori again and some little streets around

Photobucket
Tatoo tights were everywhere!

Photobucket

Closet Child

Photobucket

Candy Stripper shops was fabulous, I regret I didn’t buy there, I loved the cat dress in the shop window ç_ç

Photobucket

Btssb and Milk shops

And lastly my outfit

Photobucket

Cardigan Zuiki – Headband random store in Harajuku – Chocker Ghost of Harlem – Dress Glavil – Tights ebay – Shoes random store in Studio Alta

That’s all about my Japan trip! I would like to thank all the people who enjoyed reading my posts and leaved me so many kind comments, I’m really glad you liked my little Tokyo tour! I can say it was the best travel in my life, I hope to go again in future! Well for all the people who asked for it: finally my purchases posts are finished so stay tuned ^^!

10 commenti:

  1. I understand what you mean! The last day in Tokyo is always sad even while you are doing fun things. I'm glad to hear you loved your trip so much! Beautiful photos as always dear!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥ I hope to come back soon T_T

      Elimina
  2. Thank you for all these nice pictures and posts! I enjoyed reading about you trip, I hope I can travel to Japan one day too <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much ♥ I'm so glad you liked them *_*

      Elimina
  3. I enjoyed reading and seeing pictures about your trip in Japan! And it looks so wonderfull there, I really want to go to Japan someday myself ^^ I like your outfit, the bat wings are so cool! You look beautiful dear <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥ you're always so kind! I hope you can go there asap *_*

      Elimina
  4. I have that belt! But in black! When i bought it the sales assistant said the wings go at the back but I reckon it also looks cool at front like you have it :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. The shop staff said me the same thing ahah but I like to wear it in front of the dress *_* the wings are too cool to hide them back ahah

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.