Falling leaves

Some few outfits from the past days. Firtsly one from Saturday when I went out with my boyfriend around local shops (and I found a cool pair of boots  that I bought....), the weather is really bad in this period so I decided to wear my new sweater from Bershka using it like a dress 'cause is really long and large, I love wearing this kind of things during fall and winter!






Heaband Spinns - Sweater, bag Bershka - Tights taobao - Boots Glad News

I wish my real hair had this beautiful color ._. anyone knows a good hair dye of this shade?

Then Sunday I went to Grazia's house for lunch, I wore a full Glavil outfit after a loooong time, it's really hard to create a new outfit with one brand when you haven't something new XD but at least I did it!






Sweatshirt, dress, necklace, belt Glavil - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Tights Avantgarde - Boots Glad News

Yesterday I went out for buying some cute things to decorate my desk (and finally it's really cute!). The weather is still really dark and grey, not the best to take outfit pics.





Ribbons Kreepsville666 - Choker Cute can kill - Dress Milk x Uniqlo - Cardigan Terranova - Tights gift - Shoes Ebay

Tomorrow will be my birthday, I feel so damn old XD but I'll come back home to my family and I hope to spend some good time with my relatives!

16 commenti:

  1. Your style is so cool! Really love the first outfit :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Mi piace tanto il 1° outfit,se tutti i maglioni mi stessero larghi per portarli come abito, lo farei volentieri pure io xP.
    Divertiti nei prossimi giorni e per il tuo compleanno. ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille *__*! nei negozi ho visto tanti maglioni lunghi, sono sicura che riesci a trovara qualcosa di carino anche tu ❤

      Elimina
  3. The outfits are all great, my favourite is the second one *^*
    Concerning the hair dye; you could probably mix different tones from Directions or something else, but I don't know which exactly so you'd probably have to go to a hairdresser (or ask people who have/had that hair colour)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank yuo so much ❤❤ I tried some colors from Directions, but they turned out really different from the real color XD I hope to find a good hairdresser!

      Elimina
  4. I love the first outfit! Always nice when sweaters can be worn as a dress and that's nice and warm. I also like the tights you're wearing, with the skulls and crosses popping right below the sweater ^_^

    The other two outfits are also wonderfull. They are good combined :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much dear ❤❤ I'm really happy you like them *_*

      Elimina
  5. Absolutely love the outfits here! :D

    following you now~ Add me too!

    http://tabachui.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. nice outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Carinissimi tutti e tre, anche se prediligo il primo (amo i maglioni oversize), in particolare quelle calze: stupende (e quelli stivaletti sono sempre un amore).
    Arrivo tardi per gli auguri, purtroppo, ma ho letto solo ora ''XD buon compleanno <3!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille ❤❤❤ figurati nessun problema *v*

      Elimina
  8. eeeps ^^ i love how cool and eclectic your style is
    x<3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.