Day 7: Ikebukuro (Aquarium, Animate)

05:13

























Finally a new post about my Tokyo travel! I'll do my best to share the other travel posts soon ;u; it took me so long to edit the pics ahah! We went to Ikebukuro, we wanted to visit the Aquarium and then the shops in the area.


































Coat Heavens and earth -  Top  Visalia - Skirt Evris - Clutch Wego - Necklace Nadia el flores corazon - Shoes Cute to the core

I really liked the outfit I wore, it's simple but really cute and a bit more elegant than what I usually wear, it was also really comfy for a long day out ahah! Everything I wore that day (except the shoes) was brand new shopping I did in Tokyo :P.






























I made an hilarious amount of pics in the Aquarium, I just shared five of them and if you want to see more you can watch my video about it HERE! Then it was lunch time and we decided to eat inside the super big mall Sunshine City in a chinese restaurant, my plate was delicious and really cheap!












































After lunch we checked different stores inside the mall and outside, Ikebukuro is full of cosplay and anime related shops so if you're searching for this kind of shops it's the perfect place for you!






























Awwww I found so many things about Fate Stay Night ** this shops was super big and it has many floors, one for cosplay dresses, one for wigs, one for accessories and also makeup items! It had all the items of popular animes like Love Live and Madoka Magica.














































We also found a BIG book shop that sells also model photobooks and magazines, I bought so many things there ahahah! And of course we took a purikura before went back to our hotel. We had a dinner in a super cheap restaurant, you can believe me this whole menu was about 600 yen? And it was delicious!!




























We went around our hotel district during the evening and we found a bookstore opened 24/24 and found so many manga and magazines! I walked for hours and hours this day but it was totally worth it!

4 commenti:

  1. wow a shop full of wigs :o . What photo books did you pick up ^^? The food looks so yummy!
    Amy x
    http://opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I bought the Amiaya and Ayano Sasaki photobooks :D!

      Elimina
  2. The aquarium must be so cool >w< I envy you to visit Japan :D
    So much wig *^* I want!!!! x)

    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.