Mint hexe









































































Hat h&m - Harness Alien MoƩ - Skirt Newdress - Blouse Dresslink - Boots Windsor Smith

Got so many new things in the mail this week 8D so I had to make a new coord incorporating as many new item as I can ahah. My favorite piece I got lately is this long blouse, which you can wear also as dress (I can't wait for a more cold weather to wear it this way!), the quality is really great and I'm so in love with the shape. The skirt is the classic pleated tennis one which you can see almost everywhere online, this one is really cheap (just 6$!) and the quality is good so I totally recommend it, the only bad thing is I got it too large for my waist :( I think I'll tighten it soon! The  wig is new too (and of course from my favorite shop Uniqso) and you'll see the full review soon eheh.

7 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.