Ephemeral








Hat h&m - Dress SheIn - Cardigan Sammy Dress - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo - Necklace Glavil

Another super simple coord from some days ago, I'm sorry I shared too many simple looks lately ahahah but I joined a lot of events these last weeks and I feel a bit tired of dressing up with tons of layers and accessories everytime, but I'll do my best to share with you some more special outfits in the next posts! I'm sorry if I'm really slow to reply your comments too, I'll do my best to do it soon, I have always so many things to do everyday and sometimes it's really hard for me to be always active but I hope you'll understand! For the next days I have on my blog schedule a collage post and a circle lens review together with my usual outfit posts, I hope you'll like them :)

4 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.