The nineties
































Hat h&m - Top Romwe - Overalls Romwe - Blouse Romwe - Tights Dresslink - Shoes Yru

Hi cuties and happy weekend! I finally solved my internet problems at home (after 3 full days without connection...), I already shot some new cool outfits for the next days and I can't wait to show them to you! The next post will be kinda different from my usual so I really hope you'll like it. Today I show you this coordinate which screams "the ninenties" everywhere, I lived this era and I remember so well the plaid large blouses, overalls, huge platform shoes, tatoo chokers...so when I received this glorious cat overalls I HAD to create this look ahah. Ok I'm always too excited when I have a cat themed clothes in my hands, I can't contain myself!

4 commenti:

  1. I'm glad you managed to sort out your internet, I don't think I can survive more than one day without it (tehe!)
    Oh my gosh I am in love with your cat overalls, they're so cute! I need more cat themed items in my wardrobe.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ahahah I literally died in the few days without internet ;___; never again!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.