Sporty








Hat River Island - Hoodie/Dress SheIn - Necklace ShopDixi - Shoes Yru

It's always a rare moment when I don't wear black :P but at least my color palette is always really "dark", today I'm wearing this amazing super big hooded sweatshirt in dark green, it's such a shame it's not available in black too because it's such a nice piece for winter! The texture is really soft and incredibly warm, I never had a piece in my closet so perfect for the cold season and the best thing is you can't totally say it while seeing it :D it looks like a dress apt for autumn but it's all covered in pile inside! It's a really sporty piece so I coordinate it with my favorite beanie and my super comfy Yru sneakers, let me know if you like this kind of hooded sweatshirt and the outfit!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.