Blood











Hat h&m - Wig Heahair - Top Sammydress - Skirt Sammydress - Choker BornPrettyStore - Necklace Vivienne Westwood -  Belt Glavil - Boots T.u.k

Todays's look is a bit influenced by punk and j-fashion, it has been so long from last time I created something like this :D sometimes is nice to go out of the comfort zone and try new things, years ago I was totally in j-fashion and this look reminds me a mix between some outfits from the manga Nana, how many of you know it? I used to be a big fan and I really wish for an ending after so many years :(! The look is all black but I added some tiny red accent, like the melted blood choker, my Glavil belt and the print over the skirt, this one is also really comfy and soft, I never imagine it when I ordered it :D I love the asymmetric shape too! I have some really cool reviews in my schedule, I really hope you'll like them 'cause I finally found amazing hair extension and a super cheap makeup brushes set to show you!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.