Brocade











Wig Trendy Wigs - Choker BornPrettyStore - Top SheIn - Skirt SheIn - Boots Quanticlo

I can't lie all black outfits are always my favorites and midi skirt are one of the things I really like even if I'm a tiny girl and everyone says it's not good for my height (but I doooon't care!), this one is gorgeous, it's such a shame you can't see really well the amazing texture and how "heavy" it is (check the link 'cause the pics on the website are perfect!), I'm so happy I added it to my closet 'cause I'm pretty sure I'll wear it a lot! I also took the chance to wear my lovely velvet boots before I have to take them away for the warmer season and also my favorite lace top which is perfect over almost everything. I wore just a tiny double choker this time 'cause I think the outfit is quite elaborate, recently I'm totally into tiny accessories especially for necklaces. I already shot a lot of many new outfits and reviews I can't wait to show you, there are a lot of interesting cheap things so stay tuned!

4 commenti:

  1. Ahh your eye make up and this outfit is perfecttttt!! Good for you for not caring whenever an item of clothing "suits" you or not! You rock that look girl <3
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Who cares what people think - you look great in a midi dress, and I had no idea about your height at all! I love how elegant this is, especially when you've paired it with a lace top.

    Lizzie Bee // hello lizzie bee

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.