Fishnet









Beanie River Island - Hoodie Romwe - Choker Bornprettystore - Skirt h&m - Shoes Yru

Hi guys and Happy Sunday! I hope you had a great weekend :D mine was full of events, I feel tired but I'm so happy I finally got some free time to dedicate to my friends and everything I love! I finally did the exam I was talking about in the last weeks and I also got a really great grade, I'm so happy I'll graduate this year and say goodbye to the University (forever this time ahah!). The outfit is quite sporty but cool at the same time, I fell in love with this fishnet hoodie when I saw it on Romwe, it's so gorgeous and I think it will be amazing in different styles, I can't wait to wear it with leggings and my usual comfy work out outfit ahah! For my blog I decided to create something more "edgy" with a fake leather skirt, platform sneakers and my favorite pink wig! Let me know if you like it :D I have so many new outfits and reviews to share with you! I also replied to ALL of your comments in the previous posts, thank you so much again for your lovely support and I'm so sorry it took me such a long time to reply!

7 commenti:

  1. Yasss I'm loving all of the fish nets! I'm glad you're having some free time with your friends now after a hectic weekend. And congrats on passing your exam! :D

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ahh the YRU platforms are just the best! ^_^ Loving the layers of the textures of the black, it always looks amazing! Congratulations on passing of the exams!
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♥ yes Yru platforms are the best always :D

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.