Gradient








Wig Trendywigs - Necklace Soufeel - Dress Metisu - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

Happy Sunday guys! One more elegant look today but totally different from the previous one, this dress is elegant but glamorous at the same time, I don't think it's the greatest one for a religious event, but for my taste it is perfect for a special dinner or fancy event. The texture is incredibly soft, you can't say it by looking at it but it's the comfiest dress I ever had! It's all elastic so it fits really well every size, the design is also pretty cool and flattering. To make the outfit a bit more "me" I added my favorite Lita spikes and laces tights, it's not me if the look is boring ahah! I have so many new outfits and reviews to show you, I can't wait!


Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.