Monochromatic












Wig Donalovehair - Sweater Romwe - Skirt Romwe -  Choker Ghost of Harlem - Backpack Leaflingbags -  Tights Taobao - Shoes T.u.k

Quick bicolor look today wearing some new cool items I recently got in the mail! Crop sweatshirts are always among my favorite items ever especially paired with high waisted skirts, I love how comfy and cute this one with the tiny alien patch is, it matches perfectly my dolly shoes from T.u.k :D don't you think? It's my very first pair of dolly shoes and I really like how they fit this casual look! I added a bit of color with the gorgeous mini backpack from Leaflingbags, if you're looking for original and great quality backpacks you definitely need to check the shop, I'm sure you'll fall in love with the gorgeous designs too! Talking about my life I'm currently studying hard for the last exams of my life (I hope ahah) these months will be a bit difficult for the lack of time, I'll do my best to reply to every comment when I can, I really apprecciate all your sweet words everday! Thank you very much for always be so sweet with me ;_;

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.