Burgundy









Wig Donalovehair - Choker Born Pretty Store - Top SheIn - Skirt New Dress - Sandals Quanticlo

A simple look I shot some days ago, I'm loving so much this kind of top with the little laces detail , maybe you remember I already had it in black but when I saw the burgundy version I had to get it :D just for a little color variation in my usual looks, it's also my favorite color beside black. I paired it with this long mesh skirt which is perfect for summer and fits well many different outfits, a must have item everyone should have in the closet! The sandals are my favorite one from Quanticlo and I wore them so much during these last years, they recently restocked them so if you're intrested they're available!

2 commenti:

  1. I love how simply yet elegant this outfit is! You've actually inspired me to get a maxi skirt... I can't wait to try on some outfits with it tehe.

    Lizzie Bee // hello lizzie bee

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm sure you'll be perfect in maxi skirt :D thank you so much honey!!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.