Dissolving











Hat Romwe - Coat Romwe - Dress SheIn - Tights Tally Weijl - Shoes Quanticlo

You already know how much I love flower prints and embriodery, but this is the first time I tried to combine two different floral patterns in one look, but I think the result is quite good thanks to the tiny embriodery over this light coat, it can fit everything and still being gorgeous! This kind of coat is my favorite one for autumn, it's light but still covers really well if you need some more layers to your look, the dress is really cute too with the floral print and the big collare detail, if you don't like wearing necklaces or chokers this dress is perfect for you! I recommend it for this season and spring 'cause the fabric is pretty light :D and for once I'm happy the weather is still pretty good so I can easily wear light dresses in October too!


1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.