Black cat










Headband Spinns - Choker Wego - Sweater Romwe - Skirt h&m - Boots T.u.k

For a crazy cat lady like me this sweater is so adorable, I have a black cat in my family so I absolutely had to take it! The print is well done and I love the soft shade of red, to mantain the color scheme I added one of my old plaid skirts, it has been so long since the last time I wore it! Unfortunately the sweater is sold out right now but I really hope it will be back in stock soon! As you know red is one of my favorite colors and I'm so happy to find cool and cheap items to add to my closet, I'm currently trying to refresh all my wardrobe selling some new items I never wore or wore once, maybe I'm not the only one but I really want to focus on items that I can wear in many different ways so I can have a little closet but with many options. Maybe one day I'll reach the happiness for wardrobe ahah I always feel like I have too many dresses and so few time to wear them! 
I went to a lovely place some days ago (if you saw some pics in my instagram stories) and I'm really tempted to start doing some travel blogging again, let me know if you would like to see that kind of posts! 


4 commenti:

  1. Love the outfit! That cat pullover goes so well with the tartan skirt! <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. You look amazing in this outfit! Your hair is great! I follow you - follow back?
    Have a nice weekend,
    Christine

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love that sweater so much! I've always wanted a black cat... Also, I haven't been on your blog on my computer in a very long time so I didn't notice it before but I love the new blog design!

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.