Crosses








Wig Heahair - Beanie River Island - Hoodie Goodbye bread - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Shoes Yru

I'm really happy to show you this simple look 'cause I'm wearing this amazing hoodie, a collaboration between Goodbye bread and Monami Frost, I'm pretty sure you all know about it and i'm so glad to show some pics wearing this item! The collection is amazing and every piece is simple but cool at the same time, I love how many edgy looks you can create with the items and I'm so happy when an amazing webshop collaborates with a blogger or influencer. Lately social medias are getting so bad, it's really difficult to see the updates on Instagram 'cause the algorythm changes everytime ang gets worse, let's do our best to support each other so all our favorite bloggers can do what they love and we can all enjoy their amazing works.

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.